Gluten Free Tomato & Cream Cheese Bruschetta Recipe
Posted , in Snacks
There’s nothing more satisfyingly fresh than sweet cherry tomatoes, drizzled with olive oil and basil and scattered upon cream cheese spread on gluten free bread. What a quick and easy snack!
- 2 thick slices of gluten free bread
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Gluten free cream cheese - be aware that some might include vinegar
- Salt and pepper
* This recipe is vegetarian
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Slice your gluten free bread thickly and put in your designated toaster for a couple of minutes.
- Quarter your tomatoes and drop into a bowl before seasoning with salt and pepper, drizzling with extra virgin olive oil and then adding torn basil. Toss through to coat them all.
- When the toast pops up, spread some cream cheese evenly over the slice and scatter your tomatoes on. Season further if necessary and enjoy on the go!