Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Posted , in Bakes
Here's one that you can do together! If you’ve got guests coming round, or just fancy being indulgent, get out the whisk and knock up some GF brownies as a team.
- 125g unsalted butter, chopped
- 125g gluten free dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked 335g
- (1 1/2 cups) white sugar
- 110g almond meal 30g
- (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract Pinch of salt
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease a 20cm (base measurement) square cake pan and line with baking paper.
- Place butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water)
- Stir with a metal spoon until melted. Remove from heat. Quickly stir in the egg, sugar, almond meal, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt until just combined.
- Pour into a greaseproof lined baking tray. Bake for 35 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out with moist crumbs clinging.
- Set aside to cool completely. Serve with a dollop of gluten free ice cream!