Gluten Free Oozy Pesto Beef Burgers Recipe
Posted , in Dinner
This is a quick one for when you’ve just got in from a long day, and you need to feed those hungry mouths quickly, with something delicious and of course, gluten free!
- 400g lean minced beef
- 8 heaped teaspoons of gluten free green pesto
- 4 un-smoked bacon rashers
- 4 slices of a cheese of your choice
- 4 gluten free burger buns
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Get the kids involved with making these burgers; they’re dead easy. Using clean hands, mix the minced beef in a large bowl with half of the pesto, a pinch of salt and ground black pepper.
- Split it into 4 (depending on what size you’d like them) and mould into burger shapes, patting them around the edges to make that lovely burger shape. It helps to do this with wet hands.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a hot non-stick frying pan and place the burgers in, browning them nicely for 8 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, grill your bacon rashers until crispy.
- When they’re golden brown all around, top with the bacon and cheese and pop under the grill until the cheese is melted.
- Slice the gluten free bread buns and add a dollop of pesto to each one before loading up with your burgers. Enjoy!