Sometimes you just want a super easy mid-week meal that will please the whole family, with no fuss! This chicken and chorizo traybake is a one pot wonder that you'll be making week after week.
- 8 Chicken thighs
- 1/2 stick of chorizo, sliced (check the ingredients)
- 2 red onions, quartered
- 4 potatoes, chopped
- Garlic puree
- Ras el hanout (check the ingredients)
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO1. Heat the oven to 200 degrees. Slice up your onions and chorizo and quarter the potatoes and throw into a baking tray.
2. Season the chicken thighs with salt, pepper, garlic purée and ras el hanout then add to the tray.
3. Drizzle generously with olive oil and pop in the oven for about 40 minutes.
4. Once the potatoes are softened and the chicken is cooked, serve up.