Halloumi, hummus and pomegranate flat breads are are vibrant and vegetarian dish that the whole family can enjoy, when you choose gluten free flat breads.
- 1 block of halloumi cheese, sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- Glug of olive oil
- 3 tbsp hummus
- 4 gluten free flat breads
- Handful fresh tomatoes, sliced
- Handful fresh rocket
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
1. Slice the halloumi into thick fingers then pop into a dish before coating well with olive oil and paprika.
2. Heat a frying pan on a medium heat and toast the halloumi until it's golden brown and softened.
3. Warm through your gluten free flat breads then load up with the hummus, rocket, spring onions and tomatoes then top with the gooey halloumi.
4. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and enjoy.