Gluten Free Jacket Potato with Baked Beans and Cheese
Posted , in Lunch
One of the best and most comforting lunches you could have, no matter how old you are, is a jacket potato topped with baked beans and cheese. Totally gluten free!
- 1 large baking potato, washed
- 1 tin of baked beans
- Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
* This recipe is vegetarian
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Meanwhile, carefully prod holes into your potato with a knife and pop into the microwave for 10 minutes to soften slightly.
- On a baking tray, coat your potato in a little olive oil and salt then put into the oven for 25 minutes, or as long as you’d like for it to crisp up.
- In a microwavable pot, heat your baked beans as per the cooking instructions.
- Once the potato is soft on the inside and crispy on the outside, you can cut open and spread butter onto each side. It will melt instantly!
- Pour over the baked beans and grate the cheddar cheese over the top. Make sure you tell your child to blow!
Top tip: If you don’t have long, you can microwave your potato further until it’s soft enough to eat.