Gluten Free Lightly Spiced Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe
Posted , in Snacks
A super and nutritious snack for your young ones who want nothing but chips to munch on! Our lightly spiced sweet potato fries are dead easy and a great substitute for regular fries.
- 1 sweet potato, washed then cut into wedges
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- Salt & pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sprig of rosemary, chopped
* This recipe is vegetarian
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees celsius and put a baking tray into the oven to heat up.
- Use a pestle and mortar to mix together the spices, garlic, rosemary and seasoning.
- Using an oven glove, take the baking tray out of the oven and drizzle half the olive oil onto the tray before scattering the wedges on there.
- Sprinkle over the seasoning mixture, taking care to make sure all the wedges are evenly coated. Pour on the rest of the olive oil and give the tray a good shake to make sure everything is tossed together.
- Pop in the oven for 30 minutes, or until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- You can serve with a dip of your choice, including greek yoghurt, lemon mayonnaise or hummus!