Gluten Free Mexican Corn on the Cob Recipe
Posted , in Snacks
Corn on the cob makes a fantastic and healthy side to any meal or a wonderful snack on its own! It can be a little messy, but delicious all the same…
* This recipe is vegetarian
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
1. Soak the corn cobs in cold water for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, heat a frying pan or preferably a griddle pan, so you get some nice charred lines on your corn.
2. When the pan is hot, pop the corn in and cook for 30 minutes, turn regularly to make sure the corn is cooked evenly.
3. Whilst the corn is cooking, you can prepare the topping. In a bowl, mix the butter with the juice and zest of half a lime, coriander and the chilli. Pop back into the fridge to harden back up.
4. Once the cobs are charred nicely, pop on a plate and top with the butter and allow it to melt. Top with a little extra coriander and serve with plenty of napkins!