Nana’s Gluten Free Baked Eggs Recipe
Posted , in Lunch
This is a one-pot gluten free brunch for the family to dip in and out of before tackling the day ahead!
- 4 free range eggs
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 rashers of bacon or ham, diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 3 sprigs of basil, torn
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Heat the olive oil in a non- stick pan, then add the garlic, shallot and bacon and brown off.
- Add the tin of tomatoes, seasoning and stir through. You can taste the tomatoes to make sure there’s enough seasoning in there before moving on!
- Grate in parmesan cheese to your liking and add the torn basil leaves
- Whilst it’s bubbling away, create 4 small craters in the sauce, as best you can, and crack the eggs into each one. Season each egg lightly and leave until the eggs are cooked.
- Put the pot in the middle of the table and serve everyone an egg with some bacon bits and sauce, with gluten free bread to dip!