Gluten Free Chargrilled Salmon with Basil Pesto & Lemon Rice Recipe
Posted , in Dinner
This one is a delicious and nutritious gluten free dinner using fresh fillets of salmon and a store cupboard staple.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoon gluten free green pesto
- 90g basmati rice
- 1 lemon
- 120g fine beans, trimmed
- 100g tender stem broccoli, trimmed
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Heat a griddle pan. Season your salmon with salt, pepper and a glug of olive oil and sear in the hot pan, skin side down.
- Meanwhile, cook the basmati rice according to the instructions on the back of the packet, and drain. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juices from one half, over the cooked rice, make sure you catch the pips! You can do this by squeezing the lemon over your spare hand to catch the pips
- Boil your beans and broccoli until tender, for about 8 minutes.
- Spoon your fluffy rice and vegetables onto a warmed plate and top with the baked salmon fillets and a spoon of basil pesto. You could squeeze another drizzle of lemon on there as well. Enjoy!