This incredibly quick and easy breakfast is a brilliant way to start the day, or to enjoy as a snack before sending your child off to one of their many activities!
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- Drizzle lemon juice
- 2 slices of gluten free bread
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
* This recipe is vegetarian
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Heat a small frying pan with a glug of olive oil and crack in your eggs before seasoning lightly with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, pop the slices of bread into your designated gluten free toaster.
- Scoop out ½ an avocado into a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle a little lemon juice over to prevent the avocado from turning brown and smash with a fork. You could add a little bit of garlic puree if you’re having this as a snack!
- On a plate, spread the avocado over the toast and top with the fried egg. Enjoy!