Gluten Free Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
Posted , in Breakfast
If you have an early morning, you can make this one the night before. It’s also a great snack for on the go, before being dropped off for various activities. It couldn’t be easier!
- 1 cup of milk
- 30g cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 banana, chopped into chunks
- ½ tsp honey
- 14 strawberries (they’re actually better frozen as it’s keeps the smoothie cold!)
* This recipe is vegetarian
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- In your blender, whizz up the milk, banana, strawberries and oats and blend until it’s smooth. You can add the honey to taste and a little sugar if you think it’s too sharp.
- Pour into glasses or a travel container and enjoy cold!